The Quest for Enlightenment is a collection of essays, transcribed conversations, and transcribed lectures by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada on a wide variety of subjects:
- Matter, Spirit, and the Controller of Both
- The Spiritual Master
- Yoga and Meditation for the Age of Quarrel
- Spiritual Solutions to Material Problems
- Discussions on Western Philosophy and Science
- Love of God, the Ultimate Goal
The book’s appendices include an introduction to the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) and the Krishna devotee lifestyle, a brief biography of the author, a Sanskrit pronunciation guide, a glossary, and a directory of ISKCON centers worldwide.