The cows roam freely, they are fed hand-picked grass. They are loved and nurtured greatly by the Gwala community. The preparation process starts by boiling the A2 milk, it is left idle for it to reach room temperature. A required amount of A2 curd is added to the milk, which leads to fermentation or cultured into the whole curd. It is left overnight to generate good bacteria and good digestive enzymes. The curd is then put in Bilona, it is hand-churned to get butter, which is melted over firewood. The result of which is a golden, danedar desi cow ghee, the best one can ever taste.
- Sourced all the way from the Gwala communities in Himachal
- Made from high-quality A2 milk of Indian native desi, free-grazing cows
- Made using the Bilona method of churning curd to make Makhan (butter) and not malai(cream).
- Contains no added preservatives, non-GMO, no artificial hormones added. It is 100% pure, natural, and unadulterated.
- Indian Breed cows that are used – Sahiwal, Red Belahi, Haryanvi, Gir, Tharparkar, and Badri.
- Helps in easy digestion
- Relieves constipation
- Contains fatty acids such as palmitic acid and oleic acid.
- Omega – 3 fatty acids are present which is good for heart health
- Rich in A2 protein – helps build up HDLs or High-Density Lipoproteins that combat cholesterol levels by extracting them out of the bloodstream.
- Boosts immunity, rich in antioxidants