Yatvagasthi gatam papam dehe tishthti mamke
prasnat panchgavyasya dahasagnirivendhnam
Meaning: From skin to bones, whatever sins (diseases) are in my body, are destroyed by Panchagavya just as fire destroys the fuel.
Panchatattva is a Hand made soap made by layering 5 Gavya(Cow dung, Milk, Ghee, Curd, Cow urine) in 5 separate layers. These Panchagavya are obtained from Indigenous (A2) Cows.
Features & Details
1) Cow Dung Exfoliates and Heals wound
2) Milk: Gives fair and smooth complexion
3) Ghee: moisturizes and increases Lustre and beauty.
4) Curd: Reduces blemish and hydrates the skin.
5) Cow urine: is antibacterial and gives detoxifying bath.
6) Combined effect of these 5 gavya cures all skin ailments.
7) Foams Excellent.
8) Shelf Life 2years.
9) 100% Vegetarian
Product Name: Panchatattva 5 Layer Honey Panchagavya Soap
Product type: Bath Soap
Hand Made: Yes
Skin Type: For all Skin Type
Appearance: distinct 5 layers
Aroma: Essential oil based.